23 July 2008

live music + beverages + friends/colleagues = fun

I went out to experience the GR nightlife last night--something this middle aged chica hasn't done for quite some time (yup, that means years...uh-huh, that was plural).

I had the privilege of attending a concert at the Intersection.

***Just to further illustrate my lame old fogeyness, the last time I was out in the GR nightlife the Intersection was still in East GR.***

Anywho, Aaron, a colleague of mine is in a band (5 Minutes Late) and an eclectic bunch of us (~20) headed into GR to check them out. We had a blast. I got to catch up with some people that I haven't had the opportunity to interact with much since I left the Validation group. The band was great too. Aaron and his pals are very talented--I'd go see them again, w/o a doubt.

I'm a little tired today, but it was well worth it!

:)

No comments: